Many people who study electronics or engage in the electronic industry can draw quick turn PCB. Everyone has a different approach. The whole process of drawing PCB is to draw the schematic diagram first, then generate the network table from the schematic diagram, import the PCB, and then draw the PCB step. Is it necessary to do so? Generally, it is not necessary to do this for circuit boards that are not very complicated. Below I share how to draw quick turn PCB.
1. Prepare before drawing the circuit board. First, draw the package of all components used in PCB. Because this experience is not teaching component packaging library. So we don’t elaborate on how to draw a component library here. Draw the component library and put it in the project directory.
2. Enter the PCB drawing page and draw the PCB border in the keep-out layer. If you can’t find this layer in the layer, you can press l to select the layer you want to use in the dialog box. Drawing a single panel generally selects several layers as shown in the figure.
3. After drawing the PCB border, in order to better draw quick turn PCB, some items should be set first. Press the L key to set the shed size in the dialog box. The specific size depends on the PCB size and your own habits. Select rules under design in the menu item, and select the first item in placement in the dialog box. Remove the tick.
4. Start to place components into the PCB frame. This is the hardest step. The layout of PCB components is related to the quality of the whole quick turn PCB. It takes a good skill to do it well. In this respect, we can draw more and refer to other people’s works. This experience only talks about the steps, whether the layout is good or not.
After the layout of the 5 components is OK, the line will be opened. Wiring is also critical. Generally, the power line should be as thick as possible, the signal line should be fine points, the lines should be parallel as much as possible, and no right angle line should be drawn. The line loop should be as small as possible. We should also draw more and refer to other people’s ways of wiring.
6. After the wiring is completed, the whole work will be about the same. Sometimes for some circuit board performance or production process considerations, will increase slotting, discharge pin, anti soldering, exposed copper, and so on. As shown in the figure. Slotting can be done in the keep-out layer, adding an anti-corrosion electrode, and drawing lines in the boot paste (to paste). Exposed copper is painted in the bottom holder (top soldier) layer.